At Visitor Centres displaying the Golden i logo, you can find free advice from local experts on the best things to see and do, including information on local Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses.
Accredited Visitor Centres can also help you with maps, accommodation and tour bookings, information on attractions and events, and show you how you can enjoy the many hidden gems that Western Australia has to offer. So while you travel around Australia, be sure to look for the blue and yellow i sign and visit an Accredited Visitor Centre, where you can expect:
- A friendly welcome
- Free information service
- A comprehensive range of local, regional and statewide brochures
- Maps and directional information
- Information and booking services for accommodation and tours
- Information on attractions, events, retail outlets and local services
- Information on road conditions and transport options
- Unbiased local knowledge on the area
- 24-hour access to information, emergency contact numbers and accommodation options
- Public toilets onsite or nearby
Visit the Visitor Centres WA website to find a list of Accredited Visitor Centres in Western Australia.