The Western Australian Tourism Awards recognise and reward excellence in the Western Australian Tourism Industry.
The Award Categories cover the diverse range of tourism products & services that provide the extraordinary tourism experiences that Western Australia has to offer, from five star international hotels to bed and breakfasts, festivals, events and wineries.
The Western Australian Tourism Awards acknowledges achievement, encourages better business practices and recognises the most outstanding tourism experiences in Western Australia with a passion and commitment to excellence and innovation.
Entrants must meet criteria on the following areas:
- Product – general overview
- Business Planning – financial viability, risk
- Marketing – strategies, responsible depictions of experiences
- Customer Service – training skill development, customers with special needs
- Sustainability and innovation – environment, culture, community, business improvement
- Managed by Tourism Council WA, the annual awards form part of the Australian Tourism Awards. Winners from the Perth Airport Western Australian Tourism Awards then represent the state at the Australian Tourism Awards.
Please note: Award logos are only listed on the Trust the Tick website for the past three years awards programs (2011 - 2014).